Requesting source code for some of the EPL libraries

Requesting source code for some of the EPL libraries

Kishore Pruthvi
Hello Birt Dev Team,

My name is Kishore Pruthvi and I'm working for Openet Telecom Inc. Per the company software compliancy requirements, we cannot use libraries which come under the EPL licenses without also including the source code in our deliverable.  For that reason, we are requesting the source code. Can you please share the source code for the following jar files?

If you would like you discuss regarding this, please call me at 614-371-8280.

Regards,
Kishore Pruthvi

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation, retention or transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted with it in error please notify [hidden email]. Although Openet has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

Re: Requesting source code for some of the EPL libraries

Francois Le Fevre

That s a great idea.
Could you release By using thé official éclipse nexus repository.
Thanks in advance.

Le 4 déc. 2014 20:35, "Kishore Pruthvi" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hello Birt Dev Team,

My name is Kishore Pruthvi and I'm working for Openet Telecom Inc. Per the company software compliancy requirements, we cannot use libraries which come under the EPL licenses without also including the source code in our deliverable.  For that reason, we are requesting the source code. Can you please share the source code for the following jar files?

If you would like you discuss regarding this, please call me at <a href="tel:614-371-8280" value="+16143718280" target="_blank">614-371-8280.

[...]

Birt Dev Team,
Can someone from Birt Dev team look into my previous email and let me know if they can send me the source code for below mentioned jar files?

Regards,
Kishore Pruthvi

Re: Requesting source code for some of the EPL libraries

Roshanak Afsarifard

Hi Kishore,

  The libraries you have listed are from the datatools and eclipse core.

BIRT just uses them as reference. All the source code for all BIRT and Eclipse releases can be found in the Eclipse public repository.

Please refer to the Eclipse repository to obtain source for any of the eclipse project you are interested in.

Best regards,

Roshanak