Reschedule Monday 29th BIRT PMC Meeting for Tuesday at 10am Pacific

Reschedule Monday 29th BIRT PMC Meeting for Tuesday at 10am Pacific

Paul Clenahan
Reschedule Monday 29th BIRT PMC Meeting for Tuesday at 10am Pacific

PMC,

Since this coming Monday is Memorial Day holiday, let's reschedule our PMC meeting for next week to Tuesday 30th at 10am Pacific. Conference call numbers will be same as usual.

At the last PMC meeting we discussed the process by which potential new significant contributors would join the BIRT project. With this in mind, Larry Liang from InetSoft will be joining our PMC meetings as an observer starting next week.

Paul.