SWT Cocoa - Styling of Table and Tree headers

SWT Cocoa - Styling of Table and Tree headers

Lars Vogel-2
Friends of SWT especially Cocoa,

the amazing Till Brychcy has written a patch to allow styling the
table and tree headers.

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/94167/

Could you please review this? As we have support now for GTK and
Windows and in our CSS engine, this change would improve the
consistency of the UI significantly. Also it would improve the dark
theme experience on the Mac, also significantly.

Best regards, Lars

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058
USt-IdNr.: DE284122352
Fax (040) 5247 6322, Email: [hidden email], Web: http://www.vogella.com

Re: SWT Cocoa - Styling of Table and Tree headers

Thomas Singer
Hi Lars,

I have tried 2 days ago the latest SWT commit and that only supports
table header styling on Windows.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer

On 31.03.2017 12:59, Lars Vogel wrote:

> Friends of SWT especially Cocoa,
>
> the amazing Till Brychcy has written a patch to allow styling the
> table and tree headers.
>
> https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/94167/
>
> Could you please review this? As we have support now for GTK and
> Windows and in our CSS engine, this change would improve the
> consistency of the UI significantly. Also it would improve the dark
> theme experience on the Mac, also significantly.
>
> Best regards, Lars

Re: SWT Cocoa - Styling of Table and Tree headers

Lars Vogel-2
Thomas, the Gerrit it not yet merged. Hence my request for review from
the SWT team. You can pull in the review to test it.

> table header styling on Windows.

Nope, also on Linux.

Best regards, Lars

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Thomas Singer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Lars,
>
> I have tried 2 days ago the latest SWT commit and that only supports table
> header styling on Windows.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Thomas Singer
> =============
> syntevo GmbH
> http://www.syntevo.com
> http://www.syntevo.com/blog
>

> On 31.03.2017 12:59, Lars Vogel wrote:
>>
>> Friends of SWT especially Cocoa,
>>
>> the amazing Till Brychcy has written a patch to allow styling the
>> table and tree headers.
>>
>> https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/94167/
>>
>> Could you please review this? As we have support now for GTK and
>> Windows and in our CSS engine, this change would improve the
>> consistency of the UI significantly. Also it would improve the dark
>> theme experience on the Mac, also significantly.
>>
>> Best regards, Lars

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058
USt-IdNr.: DE284122352
Fax (040) 5247 6322, Email: [hidden email], Web: http://www.vogella.com

Re: SWT Cocoa - Styling of Table and Tree headers

Thomas Singer
Hi Lars,

I see that my build was a few commits behind the latest changes.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer