SWT Failing jUnits due to time change?

Leo Ufimtsev-2
FYI:

I noticed some jUnits were failing this morning:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20170312-2000/testResults.php

Ex:
test_setTimeIII[0]

I looked, those all seem dateTime related. I think those are probably failing due to today's +1 hour time change [1].

On my local linux/OSX box tests pass with latest master. So it's a bit tricky to investigate this further. I have a theory that tomorrow the time-based jUnits will to pass again.

I'll keep an eye out for them to see if they still fail tomorrow.

Thank you.

--
Leo Ufimtsev
Software Engineer, Eclipse team.