SWT Plan for 4.8

Lakshmi P Shanmugam
Hi SWT developers,

I've created the SWT Plan page for 4.8 (https://wiki.eclipse.org/SWT/Plan/4.8), similar to the 4.7 plan page. I've added new items and also included some of the deferred items from the 4.7 plan.

Please add any items that you're planning to work on for 4.8 on to the list.

After we have added the items, we can send the link to eclipse-dev list to let the community know about the plan.

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi P Shanmugam

Re: SWT Plan for 4.8

Leo Ufimtsev-2
Thanks. Looking good.

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 8:41 AM, Lakshmi P Shanmugam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi SWT developers,

I've created the SWT Plan page for 4.8 (https://wiki.eclipse.org/SWT/Plan/4.8), similar to the 4.7 plan page. I've added new items and also included some of the deferred items from the 4.7 plan.

Please add any items that you're planning to work on for 4.8 on to the list.

After we have added the items, we can send the link to eclipse-dev list to let the community know about the plan.

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi P Shanmugam

Leo Ufimtsev

Software Engineer