Some classes of the plug-in are not loading when deploying a packaged plug-in

Some classes of the plug-in are not loading when deploying a packaged plug-in

Evgeniya Katunina

Hi all,

I have my plug-ins deployed on the Eclipse instance, when I use them, some classes are not loaded. It does not happen when I run another Eclipse instance in a runtime workbench via PDE. I have read this FAQ -- https://wiki.eclipse.org/FAQ_Why_do_I_get_a_%27plug-in_was_unable_to_load_class%27_error_when_I_activate_a_menu_or_toolbar_action%3F but did not succeed with fixing this issue. My plug-ins code is located here -- https://github.com/foss-for-synopsys-dwc-arc-processors/arc_gnu_eclipse/tree/akolesov-moving_to_tycho , the way to reproduce this situation is to create a new project (File -> New -> C Project -> ARC Cross ELF32 Target Application -> Hello World C Project -> GNU Toolchain for ARC 600) and then build it, after that classes which are not loaded will appear in the Error log. Could you please help me to solve this issue?

Thank you,

Evgeniya