Quantcast

Stepping down as PDE co-lead

Curtis Windatt
Hello pde-dev!

My involvement in Eclipse PDE has been quite low in the past year.  As I am moving on from IBM to another organization, I feel that it is the appropriate time for me to step down as the component co-lead.  This would make Vikas the sole component lead and I believe he has all of the expert knowledge and experience to keep PDE organized and moving forward.

Best of luck to all of you.

Curtis Windatt

Re: Stepping down as PDE co-lead

Daniel Megert
Thanks Curtis for all your contributions to PDE!

Wish you all the best!
Dani

From:        "Curtis Windatt" <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email]
Date:        06.04.2017 18:42
Subject:        [pde-dev] Stepping down as PDE co-lead
Sent by:        [hidden email]

Hello pde-dev!

My involvement in Eclipse PDE has been quite low in the past year.  As I am moving on from IBM to another organization, I feel that it is the appropriate time for me to step down as the component co-lead.  This would make Vikas the sole component lead and I believe he has all of the expert knowledge and experience to keep PDE organized and moving forward.

Best of luck to all of you.

Curtis Windatt

Re: Stepping down as PDE co-lead

Lars Vogel-2
Thanks Curis for your support and all the best to you.

Best regards, Lars

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 7:30 PM, Daniel Megert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Curtis for all your contributions to PDE!
>
> Wish you all the best!
> Dani
>

> From:        "Curtis Windatt" <[hidden email]>
> To:        [hidden email]
> Date:        06.04.2017 18:42
> Subject:        [pde-dev] Stepping down as PDE co-lead
> Sent by:        [hidden email]
> ________________________________
>

> Hello pde-dev!
>
> My involvement in Eclipse PDE has been quite low in the past year.  As I am
> moving on from IBM to another organization, I feel that it is the
> appropriate time for me to step down as the component co-lead.  This would
> make Vikas the sole component lead and I believe he has all of the expert
> knowledge and experience to keep PDE organized and moving forward.
>
> Best of luck to all of you.
>
> Curtis Windatt_______________________________________________
> pde-dev mailing list
> this list, visit
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/pde-dev

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058
USt-IdNr.: DE284122352
Fax (040) 5247 6322, Email: [hidden email], Web: http://www.vogella.com

Re: Stepping down as PDE co-lead

Vikas Chandra

Hi Curtis,

I wish you all the best in your next endeavour!!

Regards,
Vikas
Eclipse Modeling/ PDE
IBM Rational
EGL D Block - Bangalore, India
Office Phone No : +91 - 80 - 41776506

Inactive hide details for "Curtis Windatt" ---04/06/2017 10:12:51 PM---Hello pde-dev! My involvement in Eclipse PDE has been qu"Curtis Windatt" ---04/06/2017 10:12:51 PM---Hello pde-dev! My involvement in Eclipse PDE has been quite low in the past year. As I

Re: Stepping down as PDE co-lead

Wim Jongman-2
Thanks Curtis.

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 9:05 AM, Vikas Chandra <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Curtis,

I wish you all the best in your next endeavour!!

Regards,
Vikas
Eclipse Modeling/ PDE
IBM Rational
EGL D Block - Bangalore, India
Office Phone No : <a href="tel:+91%2080%204177%206506" value="+918041776506" target="_blank">+91 - 80 - 41776506