Support for Java 13 is now available for Eclipse 2019-09 (4.13)

Support for Java 13 is now available for Eclipse 2019-09 (4.13)

Manoj Palat-2

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce the Java 13 support for Eclipse 2019-09 (4.13)
. The release notably includes the following Java 13 feature:

    • JEP 354: Switch Expressions (Preview)
    • JEP 355: Text Blocks (Preview)
The release can be obtained through one of the following ways:
Please take the bits and try out the new feature.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved in Java 13 Support for 4.13!

Regards,
Manoj N Palat
Eclipse Java Development Tools
IBM