Switching master over to jakarta packages

Switching master over to jakarta packages

Lukas Jungmann
Hi,

    I'm about to merge
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/eclipselink/pull/745 - moving master to
use 'jakarta.*' APIs - tomorrow. If anyone has some bigger change due to
which the switch should be postponed or some pending PR which needs
attention before the merge, let me know, please.

thanks,
--lukas

On 4/8/20 8:19 PM, Jody Grassel wrote:
> That's great news, thanks Lukas!

and the change is in!

Noticed only one (minor) issue if one gets too far in the build - fix is
available: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/eclipselink/pull/750