TM Terminal and CDT plans

Jeff Johnston
A while back it was proposed that CDT bring TM Terminal to the CDT.  Doug, is there any progress on this or time-line scheduled?

Linux Tools Docker tooling requires TM Terminal and as of Monday, Eclipse Target Management is being dropped from Photon aggregation.

-- Jeff J.

Re: TM Terminal and CDT plans

Doug Schaefer-3

I’ve been busy on other things this month so no progress yet. It would be good to get this done.

For now, I can sneak it in with the CDT submission to simrel since that’s where it will go anyway. I’ll do that before it disappears.

Doug.

A while back it was proposed that CDT bring TM Terminal to the CDT.  Doug, is there any progress on this or time-line scheduled?

Linux Tools Docker tooling requires TM Terminal and as of Monday, Eclipse Target Management is being dropped from Photon aggregation.

-- Jeff J.

A while back it was proposed that CDT bring TM Terminal to the CDT.  Doug, is there any progress on this or time-line scheduled?

Linux Tools Docker tooling requires TM Terminal and as of Monday, Eclipse Target Management is being dropped from Photon aggregation.

-- Jeff J.

Re: TM Terminal and CDT plans

Martin Oberhuber
Thanks Doug.

For Photon, could you please use
as per this contribution recently merged for Terminal 4.4:

Thanks!
Martin

On 25 Jan 2018, at 18:52, Jeff Johnston <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Doug.

-- Jeff J.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 11:29 AM, Doug Schaefer <[hidden email]> wrote:

I’ve been busy on other things this month so no progress yet. It would be good to get this done.

For now, I can sneak it in with the CDT submission to simrel since that’s where it will go anyway. I’ll do that before it disappears.

Doug.

A while back it was proposed that CDT bring TM Terminal to the CDT.  Doug, is there any progress on this or time-line scheduled?

Linux Tools Docker tooling requires TM Terminal and as of Monday, Eclipse Target Management is being dropped from Photon aggregation.

-- Jeff J.

Re: TM Terminal and CDT plans

Doug Schaefer-3

Will do. Thanks Martin!

A while back it was proposed that CDT bring TM Terminal to the CDT.  Doug, is there any progress on this or time-line scheduled?

Linux Tools Docker tooling requires TM Terminal and as of Monday, Eclipse Target Management is being dropped from Photon aggregation.

-- Jeff J.

Re: TM Terminal and CDT plans

Jeff Johnston
Hi Doug,

Should this already be in the milestone build?  I can't find TM Terminal in the master/nightly build.  If I am pointing to the wrong build, could you let me know
so I can update our target file?  According to a previous note, TM was going to be removed from the aggregation this previous Monday.

Thanks,

-- Jeff J.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 11:29 AM, Doug Schaefer <[hidden email]> wrote:

I’ve been busy on other things this month so no progress yet. It would be good to get this done.

For now, I can sneak it in with the CDT submission to simrel since that’s where it will go anyway. I’ll do that before it disappears.

Doug.

A while back it was proposed that CDT bring TM Terminal to the CDT.  Doug, is there any progress on this or time-line scheduled?

Linux Tools Docker tooling requires TM Terminal and as of Monday, Eclipse Target Management is being dropped from Photon aggregation.

-- Jeff J.

Re: TM Terminal and CDT plans

Doug Schaefer-3

I’m working on this now. I think Fred removed TM. I’ll add it in now.

A while back it was proposed that CDT bring TM Terminal to the CDT.  Doug, is there any progress on this or time-line scheduled?

Linux Tools Docker tooling requires TM Terminal and as of Monday, Eclipse Target Management is being dropped from Photon aggregation.

-- Jeff J.

A while back it was proposed that CDT bring TM Terminal to the CDT.  Doug, is there any progress on this or time-line scheduled?

Linux Tools Docker tooling requires TM Terminal and as of Monday, Eclipse Target Management is being dropped from Photon aggregation.

-- Jeff J.

Re: TM Terminal and CDT plans

Doug Schaefer-3

I’ve checked in the change. I’ve hooked the Terminal features up to the General Tools categories but not the others. If I’m missing any, let me know and I’ll make the adjustments, or if you have commit writes to simrel, feel free to make whatever tweaks you need.

Doug.