Tests won't run

Christoph Kutzinski
Hi,

I installed continuous testing plugin (without problem) and enabled the
settings "Enable Informed testing" an "Enable Continuous Testing".
However the tests don't run when I change something, the don't even run
when I choose "run informed tests"

I checked the JUnit view: no tests running
problems view: now test errors reported (the filter for Test Failure is
enabled)

I created a new project with just one file a TestCase:

public class TestTest extends TestCase {
   public void test1() {
     assertTrue(false);
   }

   public static Test suite() {
     TestSuite suite = new TestSuite(TestTest.class);
     return suite;
   }
}

and enabled continuous testing for the project. Still no luck.
The <workspace>/.metadata/.log file contains no error message.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Christoph

Tests won't run

Gunnar Boström
They don't run for me either.

:-)

Re: Tests won't run

dsaff
I'll count this as a general problem, then, although everything still
looks fine on my test machine.  Unfortunately, I'm on vacation starting
tomorrow through August 8, and currently I _am_ the support team, so it
will be more than a week before this receives any serious attention.  My
apologies,

    David Saff