Tomcat in SSL mode

Tech Cool
Hi,
    When I am starting tomcat from eclipse, then I am getting following
error while trying to access my web application.

"Error Establishing an encrypted connection to localhost. Error Code :
-12188"
I also googled this error code, and I could not able to find any
suitable answer for the above problem. Some of my modules need SSL
connection and I am getting problem for HTTPS connection with tomcat.
This occurs only when I am starting tomcat from eclipse.
If I start tomcat from outside i.e. commandline then I am not getting
any kind of error.

I am also using Sysdeo provided tomcat plugin but this does not seem to
be good plugin for debugging web applications.

I would appreciate if anybody can help me or guide me to solve this
problem.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Ranjan

RE: Tomcat in SSL mode

Larry Isaacs
This question would also be best asked on the Web Tools newsgroup, like your other post to the newsgroup with the same subject.  My answer to that post should get you started for this one.  I would recommend comparing the Tomcat server launch configuration in Eclipse with command line which is built to launch Tomcat outside of Eclipse to see what differences exist.  That would be the first possible source of the problem to try to eliminate.

Cheers,
Larry