Tooltips in BIRT charts

gsoc
Hello,

it is possible to use tooltips in BIRT charts?

I have found some piece of code for this stuff in [1],
but it does not work on my machine, on a SWT canvas.

Have a look on my test code please (see attachment).
I want to render my chart on a SWT canvas (like in [2]).
But I get no tooltips (see in class TooltipsBirt.java).

Can someone help me? Maybe it is a SWT problem?

Regards,
Akif

TooltipsBirt.java (11K) Download Attachment