Trace Compass Demo - Wed 22nd February

Tracy Miranda-3
Hi all,

We are organizing a Trace Compass demo webinar on Wed 22nd February, 11am Ottawa/4pm London.

The Eclipse Trace Compass team will give an overview of the tools and demo specific features from it, such as Linux Kernel tracing features. Additionally there will be the opportunity to ask any questions about extending Trace Compass or its roadmap. So do please join us if you are a Trace Compass user, extender or would like to consider using it in future projects.

The intention is to use Google Hangouts, though please let me know if you plan to attend as if the numbers are high we can upgrade to some other webinar tech.

Regards,
Tracy

Re: Trace Compass Demo - Wed 22nd February

David Cummings-2
Hi Tracy,

The team at QNX will be attending the Webinar. We’ll have multiple attendees, but we will be sharing the same connection.

Thanks,
David

Re: Trace Compass Demo - Wed 22nd February

Mikhail Khodjaiants-4

Hi Tracy,

We have a couple of members of our team that are interested. They will share a connection.

Best regards,

Mikhail

Re: Trace Compass Demo - Wed 22nd February

Tracy Miranda-3
Hi all,

Great, glad to see there is so much interest!

Details to follow in due course...

Tracy

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 2:48 PM, Mikhail Khodjaiants <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Tracy,

We have a couple of members of our team that are interested. They will share a connection.

Best regards,

Mikhail

Re: Trace Compass Demo - Wed 22nd February

Tracy Miranda-3

Hi all,

Just a reminder we will be having the Trace Compass demo webinar shortly on Google Hangouts.

Agenda:
Overview of Trace Compass
Live Demo
Q&A

Here's the link to the Hangout  https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/tracymiranda.com/tracecompassdemo

Hope you can join us.

Regards,
Tracy

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 10:55 AM, Tracy Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are organizing a Trace Compass demo webinar on Wed 22nd February, 11am Ottawa/4pm London.
>
> The Eclipse Trace Compass team will give an overview of the tools and demo specific features from it, such as Linux Kernel tracing features. Additionally there will be the opportunity to ask any questions about extending Trace Compass or its roadmap. So do please join us if you are a Trace Compass user, extender or would like to consider using it in future projects.
>
> The intention is to use Google Hangouts, though please let me know if you plan to attend as if the numbers are high we can upgrade to some other webinar tech.
>
> Regards,
> Tracy

Re: Trace Compass Demo - Wed 22nd February

Bernd Hufmann-2

Hi all,

Thanks for attending the demo today. I’ve uploaded the slides for reference [1].

Best Regards

Bernd

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Trace_Compass#Presentations