Update Site for Java 14 version

Christian Dietrich
Hi,

i tried to find an answer for this question but failed to find one myself.
is there somewhere an update site for the development branch for the new
java version support?

Thanks
Christian

Re: Update Site for Java 14 version

Ed Merks-2
I think it's the so-called P-Builds, i.e., I suspect it's here currently:

   http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.15-P-builds

But the experts will correct me if I'm wrong.

On 10.01.2020 12:54, Christian Dietrich wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i tried to find an answer for this question but failed to find one myself.
> is there somewhere an update site for the development branch for the new
> java version support?
>

> Thanks
> Christian

Re: Update Site for Java 14 version

Daniel Megert
We plan to provide a Marketplace entry soon. This will also describe what can be expected to work at this point.

Dani

From:        Ed Merks <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email]
Date:        10.01.2020 12:58
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jdt-dev] Update Site for Java 14 version
Sent by:        [hidden email]

I think it's the so-called P-Builds, i.e., I suspect it's here currently:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.15-P-builds

But the experts will correct me if I'm wrong.

On 10.01.2020 12:54, Christian Dietrich wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i tried to find an answer for this question but failed to find one myself.
> is there somewhere an update site for the development branch for the new
> java version support?
>

> Thanks
> Christian

Re: Update Site for Java 14 version

Christian Dietrich

hi,

a market place entry wont help to be consumed in a tycho build

Thanks
Christian

From:        Ed Merks [hidden email]
To:        [hidden email]
Date:        10.01.2020 12:58
Sent by:        [hidden email]

I think it's the so-called P-Builds, i.e., I suspect it's here currently:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.15-P-builds

But the experts will correct me if I'm wrong.

On 10.01.2020 12:54, Christian Dietrich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i tried to find an answer for this question but failed to find one myself.
> is there somewhere an update site for the development branch for the new
> java version support?
>

> Thanks
> Christian

Re: Update Site for Java 14 version

Daniel Megert
I know. The entry will provide an update site.

Dani

From:        Christian Dietrich <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email]
Date:        10.01.2020 13:57
Sent by:        [hidden email]

hi,
a market place entry wont help to be consumed in a tycho build

Thanks
Christian

Am 10.01.20 um 13:47 schrieb Daniel Megert:
We plan to provide a Marketplace entry soon. This will also describe what can be expected to work at this point.

Dani

From:
Ed Merks <ed.merks@...>
To:
[hidden email]
Date:
10.01.2020 12:58
Subject:
[EXTERNAL] Re: [jdt-dev] Update Site for Java 14 version
Sent by:
[hidden email]