Updated GEF contribution to Oxygen M6 to gef-master #4201

Updated GEF contribution to Oxygen M6 to gef-master #4201

Alexander Nyßen
Hi all,

I just updated our Oxygen M6 contribution to gef-master #4201, in oder to include a fix for a regression within DOT.UI (emulated layout of Graph view was broken). This will be our final contribution for M6.

Cheers,
Alexander
--
Dr. Alexander Nyßen
Dipl.-Inform.

Telefon: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-202
Telefax: +49 (0) 231 / 98 60-211
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 /  17396743

http://www.itemis.de
[hidden email]

itemis AG
Am Brambusch 15-24
44536 Lünen

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621

Vorstand: Jens Wagener (Vors.), Wolfgang Neuhaus

Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vors.), Michael Neuhaus, Jennifer Fiorentino