Quantcast

WTP Development Status meeting reminder

Carl Anderson

Folks,

Just a reminder that there will be a Web Tools Platform Development Status Meeting this Thursday (5/11)- the agenda has already been posted at https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_2017-05-11 - feel free to add more.
Notes: We will be having these meetings weekly during Oxygen shutdown. I also updated the latest prereqs in our build to point to a recent platform, the Orbit for M7, and the Jetty for M7.

Sincerely,

- Carl Anderson
WTP PMC lead