Working on Meson support

Jeff Johnston
Just to let people know that I am working on adding Meson support to CDT using the new Core Build.  I have opened bug 530000 to track this.  At the moment, nothing is checked in, but I hope to have something in the next few weeks.

-- Jeff J.

Re: Working on Meson support

Tim Orling
That is great news, Jeff. Many of our upstream projects are moving to meson.