blogging about microservices. iot, ECF remote services, etc

blogging about microservices. iot, ECF remote services, etc

Scott Lewis-2
Hi Folks,

I've been blogging recently about microservices, iot, ECF remote
services, polyglot remote services, transport-independence/distribution
pluggability, etc. and several been picked up by Dzone.  I thought some
in this community might be interested.  See links below.

Scott

[1] Microservices Granularity for the Internet of Things:
https://dzone.com/articles/microservices-granularity-for-the-internet-of-thin

[2] Polyglot Remote Services:
http://eclipseecf.blogspot.com/2016/06/polyglot-remote-services.html

[3] Transport-Independent Remote Services:
https://dzone.com/articles/transport-independent-remote-services

[4] Remote Services over Unreliable Networks:
https://dzone.com/articles/remote-services-over-unreliable-networks