cdt-dev mailing list archives do not contain posts from March

cdt-dev mailing list archives do not contain posts from March

Nathan Ridge
Hi,

If I visit the cdt-dev archives [1] (as linked from [2]), the posts go up to February 26, and there are no posts more recent than that.

Does anyone know what might be happening here?

Thanks,
Nate

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/lists/cdt-dev