exctracting method calls from user code

ab-3
Hi,
Could someone point me to some info about how I can use JDT to extract method calls to user code. I am fairly new to eclipse and am trying to go thru user code and see how often a method is called. How could I do this without doing a text search?
Thanks!
-A

Re: exctracting method calls from user code

Olivier Thomann
Hi,

This kind of questions should be post to the newsgroup eclipse.tools.jdt
on the server news.eclipse.org.
This being said you could use the DOM/AST API with or without bindings
(resolved information) and use a ASTVisitor to visit the produced tree.

If you need more details, contact me directly.

Olivier

Akanksha Baid <[hidden email]>
Sent by: [hidden email]
2005-10-25 16:57
Please respond to
"Eclipse JDT general developers list."

cc

Subject
[jdt-dev] exctracting method calls from user code

https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jdt-dev