extend popup menu from PyDev plugin

Patrick Mulder
Hello,

I would like to extend the popup menu of PyDev package explorer.

While I see the vew defined here in this plugin.xml :

It's not clear to me how to add the depencency in my custom plugin project.

What would be the general idea to approach this?

Thanks a lot!

Patrick

Re: extend popup menu from PyDev plugin

Jonah Graham
Hi Patrick,

This is the mailing list for developing the Eclipse Plug-in
development environment. For questions about extending PyDev head over
to their mailing list:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pydev/lists/pydev-code -- I think the
question you want to ask there is what is the URI for that pop-up menu
additions so you can add to it.

HTH

Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 6 December 2017 at 21:08, Patrick Mulder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to extend the popup menu of PyDev package explorer.
>
> While I see the vew defined here in this plugin.xml :
>
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fabioz/Pydev/17e878d32ef70a9ca19a89a4099b8f448338073e/plugins/org.python.pydev/plugin.xml
>
> It's not clear to me how to add the depencency in my custom plugin project.
>
> What would be the general idea to approach this?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Patrick

Re: extend popup menu from PyDev plugin

PyDev is not an Eclipse project. You need to ask in one of their channels.

Dani

From:        Patrick Mulder <[hidden email]>
To:        [hidden email]
Date:        06.12.2017 22:08