is there a PMC meeting on Monday?

Michael Fox

I can make it, just want to be sure.  I remember some email suggesting it be on Tuesday 3/21 but don't remember any definitive result.

        Mike

Re: is there a PMC meeting on Monday?

portal on behalf of Scott Rosenbaum
Jason and I can not do Monday.  Can we please re-schedule for Monday?

Scott

Michael Fox wrote:

I can make it, just want to be sure.  I remember some email suggesting it be on Tuesday 3/21 but don't remember any definitive result.

        Mike

RE: is there a PMC meeting on Monday?

Paul Clenahan
To confirm -- no PMC meeting for today, Monday 20th.

Do we want to try and meet this week since a number of us are at EclipseCon? Would Tuesday at 2pm Pacific work for everyone?

Paul.

Re: is there a PMC meeting on Monday?

portal on behalf of Scott Rosenbaum
Works for me.

Do we get to have the second annual BIRT PMC meeting in the bar again?  For those of you that were not there last year, we had our first 'official PMC' at the bar eating peanuts and drinking beer.  I think that it should be a tradition.

Scott

Paul Clenahan wrote:
To confirm -- no PMC meeting for today, Monday 20th.

Do we want to try and meet this week since a number of us are at EclipseCon? Would Tuesday at 2pm Pacific work for everyone?

Paul.

Re: is there a PMC meeting on Monday?

Michael Fox

Tomorrow (3/21) at 2:00 (5:00 for me) is fine.  I have a basic problem with meeting in the bar though. I like the idea, so maybe I'll join the call from home where I can open one and not get in trouble.  I assume you'll have a speaker phone available?

        Mike

Scott Rosenbaum <[hidden email]>
Sent by: [hidden email]

03/20/2006 12:10 PM

Please respond to
"BIRT PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <[hidden email]>

"BIRT PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)" <[hidden email]>
cc
Subject
Re: [birt-pmc] is there a PMC meeting on Monday?

Paul Clenahan wrote:

To confirm -- no PMC meeting for today, Monday 20th.

Do we want to try and meet this week since a number of us are at EclipseCon? Would Tuesday at 2pm Pacific work for everyone?

Paul.

RE: is there a PMC meeting on Monday?

Paul Clenahan
I'm not sure if Wenfeng is available (he may have jury duty). Let's plan on getting together at least briefly anyway, and we can then determine if we want to have a full meeting.

For those of us at EclipseCon, let's meet at the Actuate booth about 10 mins before the call. Then we will call in on the regular conference call number.

Paul.