location of .classpath, .porject, .setting

location of .classpath, .porject, .setting

dale_herrig

Not sure if this is the right place to post but,

I have not been able to get eclipse to put the  ".classpath",  ".project" and ".setting" in a user specifed location, such as my home directory. It want to put these where in the project and these can  and do get deleted because of the way we do our  code checkout and versioning control. Both intelij and borland put these in the home directory.

Any ideas on this, perhaps a  future feature