org.eclipse.persistence.core is not updated in jfrog artifactory repository

org.eclipse.persistence.core is not updated in jfrog artifactory repository

Dmitriy Shamatrin
Hello!

Today we've found that our gradle build scripts are broken because some eclipse libraries is not updated in jfrog artifactory repo. Last update was 1 of June 2017.

This one has been updated:

While this one — not:

Is that ok, or it should be fixed?

Thanks.