parsing problem

laputa_girl
Dear VE developers,

I am looking for the information which discuss about the parsing
capability of VE. Based on my experience, I found that VE does not
support any dynamic GUI code based on runtime calculations, for
example, loop, if-else.

I am wondering if there is a complete list about what VE cannot parse.

Cheers
Peng

Re: parsing problem

Yves (Yingmin) YANG
Hi Peng,

First of all, I'd like you know this project is in standby since 3 three
years. Insight of new active project WindowsBuilder, VE will be archived. If
you are in the early stage to look for a WYSIWYG solution, I suggest to you
to look at WindowsBuilder.

Back to your question, AFAIK, VE doesn't support the dynamic GUI code you
are talking about.

Best regards
Yves YANG