problem about class loader

Tang Yu

hi,

Can anybody help me with this little problem? I was learning Eclipse by starting with some samples, and tried to implement a plugin with a Action contributed to popup menu, I always got the following error, while I do think RunTestAction was there and in the right place.

Could not create action delegate for id: org.eclipse.contribution.junit.runtest.action
Reason:
Plug-in org.eclipse.contribution.junit was unable to load class org.eclipse.contribution.junit.internal.ui.RunTestAction.

Thank you very much.

Erick

RE: problem about class loader

Tang Yu