Quantcast

publishing to Maven Central

David Green-15
Team,

We've got coordinates at OSSRH and are publishing snapshot builds from the Mylyn Docs nightly build.

I think that the next step is to have a new separate Hudson release build job for Mylyn Docs.  This will enable us to release Mylyn Docs separately from Mylyn, and publish release artifacts to Maven Central.

Let me know if you think that makes sense (or not).

David
--

David Green | VP of Architecture Tasktop

email: [hidden email]