Quantcast

thanks from Alvaro!

alvaro sanchez-3
It's been almost 4 years since my first contribution to CDT
and for a few weeks now, I have moved to work in a different project within the same tools group at Ericsson,
I am glad that I will be able to continue using Eclipse as an IDE for different technologies,

I don't discard the possibility to come back to work in CDT at a later point, especially being part of the same tools group,
so I would like to keep my committer rights for the time being.

It's been a pleasure and privilege to work with the CDT community,
I will miss being part of it, and I will definitely follow up the news.

Thank you all ! It's been a great learning experience !
Special thanks to Marc Khouzam for all your professionalism, friendly leadership and support during these years.

Regards
/Alvaro

Re: thanks from Alvaro!

Doug Schaefer-3
Thanks for everything Alvaro. Don’t be away too long!

Cheers,
Doug.

Re: thanks from Alvaro!

Hi Alvaro,

Thanks for your time and commitment to CDT over the last years. Also
thank you for the reviews of some tricky DSF stuff!

Best of luck in your new role.

Thanks!
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com

On 2 April 2017 at 03:56, Alvaro Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's been almost 4 years since my first contribution to CDT
> and for a few weeks now, I have moved to work in a different project within
> the same tools group at Ericsson,
> I am glad that I will be able to continue using Eclipse as an IDE for
> different technologies,
>
> I don't discard the possibility to come back to work in CDT at a later
> point, especially being part of the same tools group,
> so I would like to keep my committer rights for the time being.
>
> It's been a pleasure and privilege to work with the CDT community,
> I will miss being part of it, and I will definitely follow up the news.
>
> Thank you all ! It's been a great learning experience !
> Special thanks to Marc Khouzam for all your professionalism, friendly
> leadership and support during these years.
>
> Regards
> /Alvaro

Re: thanks from Alvaro!

Marc-André Laperle

Hi Alvaro,

Thanks a lot for all your great work! It was a pleasure to work with you on CDT.

Have fun on the new project!

Marc-André