Quantcast

x2 SWT jUnit fails, OS X, test_virtual ?

x2 SWT jUnit fails, OS X, test_virtual ?

Leo Ufimtsev-2
Hey ya,

Starting with yesterdays build:
I20170326-2000 Build is available Tests results are available  (4 of 4 platforms) Sun, 26 Mar 2017 -- 20:00 (-0400)

It seems that test_Virtual fails with Table and Tree on OS X.
Doesn't seem to occur on local test machine.

Stack trace:
java.lang.AssertionError: SetData callback count not in range: 0
atorg.eclipse.swt.tests.junit.Test_org_eclipse_swt_widgets_Tree.test_Virtual(Test_org_eclipse_swt_widgets_Tree.java:801)

I don't see any suspicious commits either in the last few days.

Any idea why it's failing on build machine?

Regards

--
Leo Ufimtsev
Software Engineer, Eclipse team.

Red Hat, Inc.
[hidden email] | http://DeveloperBlog.RedHat.com/

Re: x2 SWT jUnit fails, OS X, test_virtual ?

Markus Keller
Thanks for watching the tests. The Console Output Logs page has some screenshots that often reveal the problem (hint: search for .png on that page).

The test failures are actually on Windows, not on macOS.

Filed 2 bugs:
Bug 514341: WINSLAVE has an open "on top" IE window (Test_org_eclipse_swt_widgets_Tree.test_Virtual fails)
Bug 514342: testResults.php: repeat table headers

Markus

From:        Leo Ufimtsev <[hidden email]>
To:        "Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list." <[hidden email]>
Date:        2017-03-28 16:40
Subject:        [platform-swt-dev] x2 SWT jUnit fails, OS X, test_virtual ?
Sent by:        [hidden email]

Hey ya,

Starting with yesterdays build:
I20170326-2000  (4 of 4 platforms) Sun, 26 Mar 2017 -- 20:00 (-0400)

Leonidas@...| http://DeveloperBlog.RedHat.com/

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 12:43 PM, Markus Keller <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for watching the tests. The Console Output Logs page has some screenshots that often reveal the problem (hint: search for .png on that page).

The test failures are actually on Windows, not on macOS

Ah yea X-D. I didn't have my morning coffee by the looks.

Filed 2 bugs:
Bug 514341: WINSLAVE has an open "on top" IE window (Test_org_eclipse_swt_widgets_Tree.test_Virtual fails)
Bug 514342: testResults.php: repeat table headers

Kewl, thanks.

Markus