zookeeper provider support?

Scott Lewis-2
Hi Wim/all,

There is a company that has contacted me looking to use ECF remote
services with zookeeper discovery provider.   They may need some support
for the use/configuration/enhancement of the provider.   Wim can I
forward your email (or some email) as a contact for such support?

Thanks,

Scott

Re: zookeeper provider support?

Wim Jongman-2
Hi Scott,

If it is a payed gig then sure, otherwise they can post here or in the forum.

Best regards,

Wim